If you’re afraid of paying excessive money for safaris with surprises that are not included, con jobs, poor English, no ability to take credit cards, or poor customer service then look no further. We take below credit cards as part of our ongoing customer service, and for your financial security when booking a safari.
Each safari is inclusive*with accommodations and full board. We negotiated with safari lodges and obtained the best quality at the best price for your moderate and luxury packages. Budget properties tend to be rough in Africa.
LIKE THE OLD DAYS…
what sets us apart is our follow-up, attention to detail, and exceptional customer service in remote bush country.
We’ve noticed that experienced travelers are now requesting unique bush experiences and an East African safari vacation could be the answer to your “lockdown blues.” Most lodges in remote areas are as safe as you can get. We also adhere to the Covid safety protocols required by Kenya so let’s explore Africa together, one safari at a time!
- An extraordinary bush safari
- Moderate or luxury safari lodge accommodation packages as noted in your itinerary
- Full board (unless noted differently on your itinerary)
- Boxed lunches for game drives
- Cell phone chargers, Wi-Fi, and refrigerator in our safari vehicle
- Bottled water during game drives
- Morning Kenya coffee or tea
- Sundowner cocktails
- The use of our binoculars, field guide books for birds & wildlife, and comic books for your children
- Safari vehicle entrance fees for game parks or private reserves
- Ngorongoro “crater fees” as noted in your package
- Pick up and drop off, as noted on your itinerary
- Game park, private reserve, and concession entrance fees
- Visa entry fees
- Ground transportation, other than noted in your package
- Meals, other than noted in your package
- Personal items
- Beverages, other than provided in full board, or as part of our service
- Spa services
- Room service
- Incidentals at your lodge, including telephone fees, (other than basic room and board)
- All other safari activities, i.e., hot air balloons, helicopter rides, golf, etc
*We accept no responsibility for negligence or damage done by the client.
There are no lengthy drive
times between parks
We encourage people with special needs and large groups to join us
We fit into your schedule. If you want to run us hard from dawn to dusk, it is your choice.
Perhaps you would prefer an early morning game drive and return to the lodge for an elegant lunch, then spend the afternoon walking among the
wildebeests in a private reserve with an armed guide. We encourage custom safaris. Give us your dates and where you want to go. We’ll do the rest and negotiate with the lodges.